Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Coffee & Pills

Dinner was okay but a bit surreal. She wore a bikers jacket, I a dufflecoat. We talked about food, relationships , family, histories. We ate, I had duck , she had risotto. Is this dull? Well, most likely. Dating is dull , its not like surfing and travelling - its supposed to be dull - you dont want to do anything too extraordinary early on - we are just still trying to verify that we're both normal. We had a good conversation, nothing really to write home about. She invited me back to her place for 'coffee' so I'll cut to the chase!
The chase being coffee and pills, each night she has a cup of tea and an anti depressive tablet before bedtime. They help her with her personal issues. I asked her if they changed her personality. She said that they didnt, and I was happy. Happy until I started thinking - that she wouldnt necessarily be the best person to ask if her personality had changed. It could be like asking Mr Hyde what he thinks of Dr Jekyll. That night I dreamed of being on a beach in the Bahama's, so I dont think it troubled me too much. Is that normal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home