Thursday, November 17, 2005

Formula for Life

I was thinking about the self similarity of nature. How things generally seems to repeat themself. How the leaves have the shape of a tree, the solar system resembles atomic structure. And finally how getting out of bed each morning is rather like being born. I got kicked out of bed early this morning and felt like crying. The fact is I'm always getting kicked out of somewhere, clubs, bars, pubs, bed, work, people's lives. Life is generally self similar, so much so that I'm starting to think that if I plotted my 3D co-ordinates (GPS donations anyone?) against time, I could create a predictive system as to where I'll be at any one time. That is , I could write a simple formula that will predict my movements. Once I've found out the direction the universe expects me to move at anyone given time , I'll start travelling in precisely the opposite direction for each moment. I'll see if I can violate some fundamental principles of the universe. Hopefully I'll leave a wake of wormholes and anti-gravity patches. More likely I'll get run over by a bus while running backwards across a road, or get busted for crawling under a table at the post-office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home