Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Mum

I went to see my mum yesterday, she looked at me squinting and said:
"You look like your blood is weak, eat more plaintain"
She always does this, squinting as she recieves sight beyond sight, she sees beyond medicine with her eyes, finds some fault - but then - oh joyous day a cure!
Its usually something so utterly profound and disjointed that im thrown. I've been told my neck is out of joint, to drink more milk, to eat honey to clear my jaundiced eyes, to eat bitterleaf for a cold.
I always do it - I mean, if you cant trust a schizophrenic mum that takes time out of delusions to deliver some off the cuff homeopathic remedies - who the hell can you trust.
So far im fine. not the bald head , jaundiced crooked freak my mother fears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home