Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The awful truth about christmas shopping

I was rocking at amplified on Saturday night. It's one of the few RnB nights where people still go to dance! The club had the feel of a new york, set in a basement, there was a slightly pretentious drawing room affair packed to the ceiling with fake books, which opened out into a dancefloor and bar area. The usual crowd -BeefCakes with tight t-shirts and shades, Honies in tight clothes dancing to sexy tunes, and slightly spilling out of thier outfits (front & back!)while doing so.
I must have been easy to recognise because I turned up in snow boots! I'd just bought them from TK Maxx. I figured it would be fun to clump around on the dance floor in them - a bit like RnB moshing. Dancing, acting silly &clumping around to the tunes - I made quite a few friends,aside from those that I knew already. So it turns out at the end of the night we spill onto the street , talking about this and that. The subject of Christmas shopping comes up, I went Christmas shopping with the girl that I'm seeing. And apparently this has catapulted me into a serious relationship - This point I fundamentally disagree , I was just trying to get some stuff bought before Christmas eve. Some of the women present (semi)jokingly called me a bastard, I stand firm.
Christmas shopping aint nuthin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home