Monday, November 28, 2005

The Question

Ignore the last post, that was just me trying to get cute - got some good feedback, and so I thought I was a good writer - tried to write some clever stuff - turned out dull - oh well.
So much and so little has happened in the last week.
For example theres been two births, First my sister had a baby the day before I was due to come back to work. I was in West Ham chilling with a alcoholic German pal watching anime, passed out on a cheap mattress in the spare room. I came to about 10.30 on the Sunday - Fully sweating because the dude didnt have bedsheets so I had insulated myself between two quilts. My 2nd Eldest sister called and told me that my other sister has given birth to a girl. It wasnt a big deal cos she had been pregnant for months , but DAMN more life.
And all the while I'm wondering if its really worth it. I mean I'm nearing 30 and if I can't figure out what I'm doing on the planet - Why reproduce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home