Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Take me Away

I've been thinking that I'd quite like to be institutionalised. I'd really dont want much, 3 square meals a day a chance to exercise and a computer and some books will do me.
I don't need to travel and see the world, I only care about world politics and the environment in a coffee shop level. My career is nice, but I understand now that economic progression is a chimeria, an old carrot on a splintered stick. Having come this far, the carrot tastes sweet but wasnt worth the journey. I just need to find the right environment. I've rejected prison and mental institutions because I'd like to be able to sit down without wincing and unless you're Harry Potter scars on your forehead aint cool. The army is too much like hard work. I'm not into young boys so priesthoods out too.
Take me to an old peoples home, ok so there isnt much talent and the foods crap, but I can practise spontaneous incontinence and I can get up late.
Now, where did I put them brown trousers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home