Monday, November 28, 2005

The Problem with Love

So I get back to her place after chilling at the Germans, I've been driving for about 2 hours in yesterdays undies. I didnt brush my teeth. I hadnt combed my hair. But an appoinment is an appoinment. Its about 3 when I rock up. She hasnt got out of bed - it looks like a bad day. She doesnt want to talk - I'm chatting to her but its like shes not there. She can only answer questions with yes or no answers. It hurts too much. It was like she was a different person - I told her so. Blank Stare. Being an optimist I thought it may be a good thing to have a girl with a split personality. Like seeing two girls at the same time. I told her that I would call this personality 'new girl' I established the essentials first.
"Is new girl violent?"
"no"
(1 point)
"Is new girl a nymphomanic?"
"no"
(-1 point)
I was asking new girl something about teddybears when she suddenly burst out crying. New girl has issues.
I continued to ask questions about new girl. I thought I better get to know her - she may be around for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home