Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The renaissance of energy

So whats been happenin' , well in my personal life I dropped both new girl and old girl.
I've met up with a friend who is a crazy ethusiastic dreamer, shes an artist and lots of her work revolves around special numbers like the golden mean , we hooked up in a bar in Kings Road - she has this amazing open energy that draws people her. She recently had an exhibition in which she sold the majority of her works ' So I'm quite rich now' - she beamed. I fumed for as much as I have been trying to do whats 'proper', I get this nagging feeling like im getting fucked with a massive dildo , ever so slowly. So slowly in fact that I dont notice it - as its slid inch by inch inside of me. Have you ever looked at your feet as you walk home from work? See the fatigue in the steps and think how much you put your body through. For sure its a mental prison. We think we are safe inside because we are told we cant manage without.
Self inflicted.
So we talked and we kinda came to the conclusion that we gotta dump our respective partners

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home