Monday, March 06, 2006

She visits.....

Being perfect Elektra never had a harsh words to say, in fact she didnt say anything at all.
The transmutation of pure thought to speech is degrading. Communication with a being of perfection should be through telepathy or singing.
It occured to me that perhaps it may be possible to devise a language based purely on tone.
Elektra would be a siren.
I wrote a poem about it.
* * * * *
One day, after a particularly hot sunny day during the summer holidays, sleepy with the heat; I lay in on the sofa in the living room and quickly fell into a drowsy snooze.
Before I fell alseep I remember staring hazily at the sunlight filtering through the trees in the back garden; watching the dappled sunlight dancing on the wall.

The next thing I remember was being awake and not able to move, I saw colours swirling on the wall opposite the window, and for split second, in the distance, I thought I could hear the sweetest singing........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home