Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday


After another late night I was woken by my brother. He tells me that my mums arrived for visiting, its 10.00am at the latest, I'm trying to hide my morning glory and wondering why on earth my mum always seems to turn up when i need to lie in.
My mums schizophrenic, the doctors officially prescribed her as paranoid schizophrenic. For the layman this means that she has a distorted idea of events and what is true.
Did I say distorted, the things that she believes are out of this world.
Take for instance the fact that she doesnt believe she has grey hair, or that she remembers a plane flight to nigeria, as climbing stairs into the clouds, or that she thinks that I have an evil twin; as an indication.
Todays story that needed my immediate attention was that she had seen a car with her name on it and bought it for £800 from a guy in the patmore estate.
To her credit there does exist a model from the car called a skoda Felicia, however she had taken it as a 'sign' that she should buy the car.
So it was after finding out that we'd run out of gas and thereby hotwater, that i had a cold wash, slipped on a top some jeans and a jacket, and began driving to the estate that I'd left so long ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home