Thursday, February 23, 2006

The subject of love

its what holds everything together!

6. Know that all beings have these two Natures of Mine as their source. I am the origin and the dissolution of this entire universe.

7. O Arjuna! There is no being higher than Me. As a row of pearls threaded on a string, all the worlds are held on Me.

8. O son of Kunti! In water I am taste; in sun and moon, their brilliance; in all the Vedas, the sound symbol Om; in the sky-element, sound; and in men, their manliness.

9. In the earth element I am sweet fragrance; in fire I am brilliance; in living beings I am the life-principle; and in austere men, I am austerity.

10. Know me, O Partha! to be the eternal seed of all beings. In the wise I am their wisdom and in puissant men, their prowess.

11. In the strong I am strength uncorrupted by desire and attachment, and in living beings I am desire not contrary to virtue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home