Thursday, February 09, 2006

Can these bones live?

Listening to steal my body home by Beck....Doesnt make one feel good....but I want to be low today....hmmm
AnywayI know that if you wrap a wire in a coil around a steel core and pass electricity through the wire I create an electromagnet.
So what happens when people circle a big structure, such as trafalgar square or mecca.
We all know that our bodies have an Electric Core, what is the effect on the statue in the centre.
Does it sometimes become magnetized with life force?
Will Admiral Nelson one open his leaded eyes and weep mercury on the unsuspecting public.
What if it creates a signal? How can it be harnessed? Can I make old bones/principles/ or ideas alive again by circling. Can I charge a battery and take it to my fathers grave?
Sick Science - I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home