Wednesday, January 11, 2006

How to dump someone

Just don't call... Don't answer calls. Allow your phone to fill up with messages until theres no more space. That way they know you didnt even bother to listen to their messages. Arrange to meet then dont show up.
Break promises -
Eventually they'll call and ask you to pick up your stuff and get out of thier life.
Its that simple.....
Well thats the weak way, but I've had it with doing the proper thing. Do whats in your heart, but be prepared to listen to what your heart tells you and the karma you produce.
My heart after new years day Jan 2006 felt fucked - I was messed up - I had mixed my energy with a depressive and opened my soul to her during lovemaking. I felt someone had taken my chest and dumped a load of old fusty newspapers in it, I just didnt feel me, I had to leave. I did it the best way I could, looking after myself and my feelings. I didnt want to talk about it, explain - the truth is I couldnt. The truth is I was too weak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home