Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I want my willy to fall of in the Amazon

I was in a supermarket on the way home today, meditating as I walked home. They idea of my meditation is to stop thinking , quite simple really. So im in Sainsburys picking up a fruit smoothie when I'm struck - I look around and I see the absurd situation for what it is - lots of people casually browsing - comparing prices - making informed descisions about what to eat. You can even choose how healthy the food is you want to eat. HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT? The world was created to be abundant with food, in the wild - we would've strolled through the earth trying different foods, climbing trees to eat fruit, filling our bellies with all organic food then falling asleep under trees or being moved on by terriorial beasts. Ok so it would be a bit grubby and it would be kinda difficult to whip up a souffle, no nhs so you may be afflicted by some amazonian willy disease but we would be healthier and not reduced to this - a bunch of people squiniting at prices under artificial light and looking at pictures of food that bears little resemblence to the product.
I cant help but think that of all the species on this planet, we have the least dignity.





......sloths and bonobos excluded

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home