Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mongolia calling

I got a call from an ex-today.
She doesnt like me,
in fact I think she hates me.
Each time we talk i end up telling her my opinion of her , she gets angry.
If she asks why I dont take her out, or why we finished it, I tell her that she was unappreciative and bullying.
She hangs up , then waits a month and calls me as if nothings happened.
To be real , its happened so many times that I'm quite into it, I need to write an article on the fun in repetition (Felicia taught me that).
Knowing that you are inevitably about to have an argument with someone who's making idle chitchat with you can be fun.
Its a bit like waiting to be tickled.
Round and round the garden,
Like a teddy bear,
One step,
Two step.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home