Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Meeting D

I'm off to meet an old school friend tonight, hes been slumming for about a year.
He wants help with his CV, I reckon I got the skills to get him back on the job market in no time.
I'll let you know a little more about him when i've got more time, but right now its 19.30 - I'm late so I gotta scoot.
Er....I also need to talk about my crazy brother and my impending second trip to Germany!
Oh and the New forest, what happened at Durdle door, the latest with Sanchez, and Felicia's cake.
Not forgetting the story of mango (adults only) DemonChild, and Elektra.
Perhaps I'd go into BadenBaden and the horse fanciers, the mad proffessors ball and why I think the whole of Christen D'oir are a bunch of prententious rimmers.
Then theres the madness of Wilfredo - why I beat a boy up for cola sweets and the strange tale of monkey boy.
I'll only mention Katricia Flips and the omnipresent whapish! if i get really bored ;-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home