Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Mum crashed her car

my mum crashed her car, and as much as I should have been worried . There was a little smug part of me that was rather pleased. I remember feeling whats best described as a dark heat rise in my belly and spread itself along my chest.
That feeling was the 'Serves you right' feeling with a touch of 'I told you so'.
I knew I should be mature and show concern , and for everyone around me I did.
"God, I hope shes alright"
But Im going to admit , I took pleasure in it although I knew it was wrong - like peeing you're pants as a kid and enjoying the warmth. I did, and damit i enjoyed it.

Perhaps I knew that she wouldnt have been able to have a bad crash.
As it turned out she'd just backed into a wall when reversing out of her space.

(I need to keep telling myself that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home